Thursday, 1 October 2009
today's run at Aarey
Had a good run at Aarey Forest today, starting at 6.15 a.m. in extremely warm and humid conditions. In view of the overbearing heat and humidity today, could do only 62 minutes, planned to do more, but unable to continue further. I guess the weather will continue to be like this all throughout October increasing in humidity further.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RBI (Commercial Banks – Governance) Third Amendment Directions, 2026
Executive Summary The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued the Reserve Bank of India (Commercial Banks – Governance) Third Amendment Dir...
-
Notification No. RBI/2026-27/177 dated 14 July 2026 Executive Summary The Reserve Bank of India has issued the RBI (Commercial Banks – G...
-
MCA has vide its notification dated 20th September, 2018 given a limited time exemption to file form DIR-3-KYC for all DIN holders albeit wi...
-
I just finished reading "Dead Souls" by Nikolai Gogol, my first by a Russian master. I am tempted to think this is probably the b...
No comments:
Post a Comment